- Jordi de Vos, Mesbah Sabur, Dr David Peck
Topics relevant to the session
- Details About the session
- Speakers Info about who's talking
The Disruptive Innovation Festival is an online festival of ideas that asks the question: what if we could redesign everything? During the DIF, we’ll be asking our speakers to tell us what they think is in store for the future of the economy. While watching you can chip in with your thoughts and questions: sign up for a free My DIF account and ask your question through the discussion forum below the live stream!
To eliminate the communication barriers that are currently blocking the shift to a circular economy, Circularise is developing a distributed platform that will allow any stakeholder within a value chain to store and interact with product (material) data in a secure and trustworthy environment.
In this session, they will give you a glimpse of what Circularise can do for the circular economy, and show how their corporate partners are already using it today.
You'll be invited to discuss what you would like to see from such a system, and make the first step in co-creating the future of communication in a circular value chain!
Jordi de Vos
Jordi is a blockchain enthusiast with a business background. He has been an entrepreneur as long as he remembers. Currently, he is pursuing an MBA degree at The Open University Business School (UK).
Mesbah has an MSc in Industrial Design Engineering from the Delft University of Technology, with a specialisation in entrepreneurship and circular economy. His focus within Circularise is on design and front-end development.
Dr David Peck
Senior Research Fellow TU Delft
- Senior Research Fellow, Critical Materials and Circular Design, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Faculty Architecture and Built Environment, Delft, The Netherlands.
- Visiting Professor, Coventry University, Faculty Engineering, Computing and Environmental Studies, Coventry, UK.
- Adjunct Professor, Politecnico di Milano, MIP, Graduate School of Business, Milan, Italy.
- Leader, TU Delft, Large Projects – EU KIC EIT Raw Materials & EU Horizon 2020.
Have your say by commenting below